During winter time i could fully charge my batteries from solar panels (they covered in snow all the time). Also i don't like to running my van engine for charging from alternator. So i got 3kW pure sine inverter with builtin battery charger and run it with 1kW gas generator.
This short video shows installation 12V led lights with automatic on-off push switch in top cabinets (cupboards) for my sprinter van conversion.
Items links bellow...
50cm led lights:
5pcs for 10$ - http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/eYZ3VFi
1pcs for 3$ - http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/UBqfYzZ
Push switch - 10pcs for 3$ http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/mmURf2j
Full manual to cheap DIY installation of auto-isolating dual battery system in my sprinter van conversion setup.
Scheme explanation - https://youtu.be/FWTvoyIrRXo
Items used in this installation:
- 200A relay http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/mYV7uvb
- Automatic relay http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/jMJ6u3Z
- 200A fuse/breaker http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/3faeyfI
This video review shows in action Power Bank that able to start your car engine (Jump Starter function). There we actualy start some cars!
Links to the device on Amazon and Aliexpress:
- https://goo.gl/90X1S3 - looks exactly like mine and cost 45$ (Aliexpress) or 50$ https://goo.gl/zI7lMH (Amazon)
- https://goo.gl/UrmJtJ - looks like best product with many orders and positive reviews. Has a best carrying bag btw. Looks like updated version of my power bank - 85$ (Aliexress)
- https://goo.gl/jVTRDj - some kind of middle option with many orders and reviews. Also has nice hard case - 50$ (Aliexpress)
- https://goo.gl/5hmu27 - Upgraded version of my powerbank with 2usb ports and better carrying case - 60$ (Amazon)
- https://goo.gl/jCqWH2 - New version with better capacity - 73$ (Amazon)
- https://goo.gl/DoVCMO - some kind of brand product - another looks but same purpose power bank - 90$ (Amazon)
It's cool to know how much power you use from your battery system, and i found the way how to do it.
Cheap, cool thing with easy installation that makes me happy. What could i wish for more!
Replace led ceiling lights in my van
New lights have much more power, separate switch buttons and looks much better!
It was quite long and tricky job to do, but with my friends we did it! Two fans now installed in the roof of my van
They are pricie, but extremely good quality and functional
My tank is black and not transparent, and i want to know how much water left in it. For this purpose i male water level sensors with led indication for just $17
It cheap and great working. Happy with the result!
How to make a cheap very handy device for your van or workplace
Enjoy! All the items in the youtube video description
This video shows detail process and result of mounting 8 sensors parking system by DIY mercedes sprinter van conversion.
Very useful modification of my van